Ehr Estate Management is a locally owned business that provides a variety of exceptional home maintenance services and estate maintenance services for distinctive properties of any size to our customers in Northeast Phoenix, Paradise Valley, Scottsdale, Carefree and Cave Creek.
We take your property and investment as seriously as if it were our own. We begin with a comprehensive consultation, addressing how long you will be gone, what needs to be done and how often you will need us to visit your home. With over 30 years of experience we anticipate and proactively protect your home with our knowledge and services. We ensure that your investment’s security remains of utmost priority in all that we do.
Our services are used by part-time residents, absentee homeowners, destination homes, business travelers, timeshares, bank and realtor property asset managers.
Ehr Estate Management is committed to personal attention, reliability and integrity. Please review our list of available services. Special requests are never a problem. In fact, they are encouraged.
If any emergency repairs are necessary, only licensed, bonded and insured contractors will perform them under your authorization and our supervision.
Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter. It will give you time-saving tips as well as useful information to keep your home care efficient and affordable. We will be offering specials and seasonal discounts.
Please feel free to contact us for an appointment and quotation. Remember, your peace of mind is Our number one priority.
Thank you again for your interest. We appreciate your business and referrals.
Standard Home Inspection Maintenance Services
- Inspect for damage to building, roof and grounds (especially during storm season and haiboobs).
- Insure all landscape maintenance and pool maintenance services are completed.
- Inspect plant material for damage and disease.
- Test outdoor lighting and replace bulbs.
- Inspect outside breakers and check for trips.
- Energize irrigation system and check for leaking heads and drippers.
- Inspect outdoor appliances, fireplace and fire pits.
- Retrieve mail, papers and flyers if not held.
- Monitors, inspects, and adjusts all interior systems and surfaces,including plumbing leaks; heating and air conditioning,windows and doors; ceilings,floors,and walls;lighting; and smoke and security alarms.
- Inspection of all windows and doors. Check for forced entry.
- Inspect refrigerator and freezer operation. Monthly energize dishwasher rinse cycle to prevent seals drying out.
- Inspect for insects and rodents.
- Run and drain reverse osmosis system. Inspect water softener and salt level.
- Water plant material.
- Start and move autos and golf cart battery check.
After each inspection we will provide you with a detailed report and alert you to any action that needs to be addressed by you. We can represent you to any contractor that is needed to provide any house hold repairs or services.
Specialty Home Services
- Owner’s representative for bidding of remodeling or construction projects indoor or outdoor on your home. Contractor or vendor scheduling or supervision.
- Source and bid coordination for any project or services you desire.
- Represent you to homeowners’ association or design review committee.
- Security system company contact.
- Inspect home after storms or haiboobs.
- Supervise housekeeping services.
- Retrieve mail and forward. Provide digital photos if required.
- Livestock care and transport co-ordination.
- Move stored vehicles. Coordinate auto repair and quotes, emission testing, license plate and title transfers, sale of vehicles, auto detail and wash, fuel up and oil change.
We encourage you to ask about any specialty services that we can assist you with.
Your piece of mind is my guarantee no matter where You are!
Ehr Estate Management
Thaumas P. Ehr, Landscape Architect